Friday, December 3, 2010

Homemade Ornaments

Last year, when Jason and I were engaged, we decided we wanted to start a Christmas tradition, where every year we make homemade Christmas ornaments for our tree. When we have kids, they'll make them too. So far this has been the best. :) Both this year and last year we used modeling clay to make our ornaments, and we've loved it. It's so fun and rewarding. Our little tree is full of ornaments we made ourselves, and one day we'll have a full-sized tree full of ornaments we and our kids have made!











5 comments:

  1. Gahhh those are lovely! The book one is the coolest thing I've ever seen - and I want to hug that snowman. I can't wait to see you guys when you come back out. [I also visited Mrs. Linsley the other day and we geeked out about how pretty your reception was.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. When do you think you cats might head out here? Dec 11 I'm going to be apart of a unicorn themed art show you're both absolutely invited to attend. There's going to be a mural made of 36 Lite Brites of a unicornland. <---that's me enticing you to come along

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I like that tradition a lot! :) We get ornaments from Tommy's mom every year and I like it. Ornaments with meaning are so much better than normal ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are amazingly creative! I want a homemade ornament for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duuuude! You make us all look bad with our store bought ornaments! lol. You'de have to be creative and talented in order to do all those! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts.